Specifically, a pregnant woman who is also holding a child under two years old.
10. "Yep, breastfeeding isn't a form of birth control."
9. "How far apart will the babies be? Wow, you're going to be busy."
8. (As the pregnant woman is checking out at the grocery store) "I/my daughter/sister/neighbor/girlfriend only gained 15 pounds when she was pregnant. Just had no appetite."
7. "You're probably having a boy because you're carrying so WIDE ACROSS."
6. "You know it hurts worse the second time."
5. "Oh, you think you don't want pain medication now, heh heh..."
4. "How far along are you?" (Pause.) "Gosh, you're awfully small/big for being that far along, aren't you?"
3. "I was in labor for forty-seven hours and then I had to have an emergency c-section and I had to be in the hospital for sixteen days and then I had postpartum depression and it was the worst time in my life and I just wanted to sleep for days but the baby had colic and..."
2. "I didn't even know I was in labor until it was time to push."
1. "You know, my first baby slept through the night when he was six weeks old."
'Nuff said! :D
Breanna
2 comments:
You forgot "Should you be shopping? Because that's when the baby's cord wraps aound his neck."
- Kindra
P.S.
don't know why but it seems I can only post if I use the anonymous option.
How about "You shouldn't eat that because it will make your baby have colic."
Prenatal colic?
Post a Comment