(Because, thank the Lord, we've been weaned for almost three weeks and we are hoping desperately that we won't remember the concept of nursing by the time Boychild arrives.)
I made a list the other day of everything I need to accomplish by the time Boychild arrives, including getting another carseat and more than three boy-colored onesies, and got overwhelmed for just a minute. How did I not know when I was pregnant with Miss Boo how much easier I had it, able to do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted?
She's trying to pull all the bookmarks out of my book right now and shaking my end table/wooden TV tray, so I had better go and corral her. :)
Hope you're all having a fabulous day,
Breanna
3 comments:
we have an extra car seat if you want. The cover in it is slightlty on the femenine side but it would be easy to make another one. Let me know if you want it. We'd be happy to send it your way!
Kindra
So you have three carseats, or two? Because if you have two, won't you *ahem* need the extra? :D
We have three. Two for little guys and Ellie's in her big one now. So if you need another rear facing one let us know.
Post a Comment