Thursday, January 29, 2009

Milestones

We had a minor breakthrough today. Pretend if you will this is not the scene of toy carnage-- as in fact it is not; this is a milestone.
Can you guess what it is?
Note the socks placed with wild abandon.
That's right-- while I made 2 pizzas and 4 loaves of bread, Miss Boo played happily by herself. I remember when she thought I ceased to exist whenever I went around the corner and immediately (and loudly) mourned my destruction, and now she scarcely noticed I was in the kitchen for an hour and she was in the living room. I was starting to get all sniffly about it until I sat down to type this and both she and the dog immediately demanded to sit on my lap. So I guess she does still need me. (The dog can just live with the floor.)

In case you're wondering, my hand is fine. I iced it yesterday and the Husband kindly took over getting Miss Boo to sleep (and ACED the job, she slept all night) so I could play Warhammer Online and get my mind off it. It's only a minor annoyance today.

Well, time for Miss Boo's nap and she needs me to rock her, apparently, so we'll get to it.

Cheers,

Breanna

No comments: