...that I can't feel old because he's two years older than me, so what does that make him? But I can't help but notice, as I have another birthday, that Pirates of Dark Water is on the "classic" cartoon channel.
I've always kind of liked birthdays, even as I get to the age where people are supposed to *ahem* stop counting them.
Miss Boo today presented me with a Lego wrapped in hair elastics and proclaimed, "Happy Valentines Day! I love you!" She corrected herself to "Happy Birthday" eventually, but the whispered "I love you" made the gift. I have no doubt it will be disassembled and reassembled and presented several times today.
Cheers,
Breanna
I've always kind of liked birthdays, even as I get to the age where people are supposed to *ahem* stop counting them.
Miss Boo today presented me with a Lego wrapped in hair elastics and proclaimed, "Happy Valentines Day! I love you!" She corrected herself to "Happy Birthday" eventually, but the whispered "I love you" made the gift. I have no doubt it will be disassembled and reassembled and presented several times today.
Cheers,
Breanna
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!
I can't top the lego gift but I love you too :)
Kindra
Post a Comment