Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Coupla Cute Things

One - I may have told some of the folks who share DNA with me about this already (like I know you know, Mom), but  a couple weeks ago Miss Boo admonished Littleman, who was angry that he had to poop in a diaper, "Don't talk like an Empire!"

I finally figured out she meant vampire.  Because I guess vampires growl.  Not that she knows what a vampire is... I thought?

Two - today Miss Boo confided to me that when she grew up, she wants to be a grownup.  Nice circular desire, isn't it?

Three - Buddy has demonstrated that the "3 and under" section of the playplace at Chic-fil-A is lame, and cleverly climbed up into the big-kid tube slide.  I had to send his sister on a mission to retrieve him and then take off his shoes, so he couldn't get enough traction to climb back up the slide.  He was entirely unconcerned, but I knew that I couldn't climb up inside the playplace tubes to remove him when it was time to go, since I had Littleman strapped to my body.  Miss Boo told me briefly, "Buddy doesn't wanna come down the slide with me."  These are the things the parenting books don't tell you--that there are times that those toddler leashes don't look so horrible.

More pictures soon, and perhaps a post that's more than mommy chat.

Cheers,

Breanna

No comments: