I don't usually plug other blogs, which makes me a bad blogger and unlikely to win any awards or anything. And I only use the free designs Blogger gives me. So when I plug a blog, you know that I actually really like it, and am not just returning a favor.
This is the blog Eat At Home. The lady gives you, free, each week a menu plan, shopping list, and recipes for 6 dinners and 1 dessert. She often shops at Walmart. This is the kind of menu planning I can get behind.
Last week I used one of her menus and shopped for it, breakfast/lunch foods, a dinner party we were giving, and laundry soap, and I spent $150 at Walmart, which is pretty good considering. (Our breakfasts are generally eggs, oatmeal, homemade granola, or peanut butter sandwiches with milk or frozen OJ. Lunches are leftovers or sandwiches, often with fruit.)
The food's good, and I don't spend more than about 30 minutes cooking.
Check it out!
Cheers,
Breanna
This is the blog Eat At Home. The lady gives you, free, each week a menu plan, shopping list, and recipes for 6 dinners and 1 dessert. She often shops at Walmart. This is the kind of menu planning I can get behind.
Last week I used one of her menus and shopped for it, breakfast/lunch foods, a dinner party we were giving, and laundry soap, and I spent $150 at Walmart, which is pretty good considering. (Our breakfasts are generally eggs, oatmeal, homemade granola, or peanut butter sandwiches with milk or frozen OJ. Lunches are leftovers or sandwiches, often with fruit.)
The food's good, and I don't spend more than about 30 minutes cooking.
Check it out!
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment