Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Compliments of Uncle Dunkle, a whistling song for your Wednesday morning.



I should caution, in case you're playing this seventeen times for your kids and they're trying to sing along, the first verse has a blasphemy--so mute that, although I couldn't understand Hippie Guy saying it until I read the lyrics--and during the part where Hippie Guy speaks to Hippie Girl in the middle of the song, there is a slightly vulgar word.

(I'm not sure why a synonym for "donkey" is a slightly vulgar word, except that people generally think it's rude to talk about what I've heard coyly referred to as their Situpon.  Maybe they associate the word with "Balaam and the Ass"--the Bible story that could just as accurately be told under the Sunday school heading "Balaam the Ass".)

I'm pretty sure they will just be obsessed with trying to whistle, though.

Cheers,

Breanna

No comments: