Miss Boo has a dishtub full of books that are fun to 1) read and 2) dump all over the carpet so she can sit in the dishtub like it's a little boat. Yes, this is a girl whose legs are short enough she can put her little tush against one side of a dishtub and put her feet flat against the other side. She likes me to read to her still, but I suspect my delivery has gotten a bit repetitive. She chooses the Husband preferentially now when he's home. And by preferentially, I mean LOUDLY and INSISTENTLY. It's finally my turn to say, "I guess she just wants you, dear!"
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I have to chortle about someting in these few weeks left before I have a nursing baby again who will "just want you, mama" for quite a bit. :)
Cheers,
Breanna
1 comment:
I have long since discovered the wrong way of dealing with "I guess she just wants Mama." I found out that glaring, pointing at The Husband, and shouting "COP OUT!" will only result in hurt feelings and The Husband saying "Maybe daddy should hold her until mama remembers that SHE is the grownup."
Not at all the reaction I had wanted.
Kindra
Post a Comment