Yes, this is a clothesline full of sheets. What's beautiful about it is that this is the first chance I've had to hang out the wash since September-- and my sheets are finally going to smell awesome again. Not to mention now I can finally let the sun bleach my diapers back to fluffy whiteness again.

(No, I didn't train the dog to guard the laundry. He just does that. He's a neurotic dog.)
Here is another beautiful sight: Miss Boo playing like a big girl, too busy to notice her sore teeth (we're getting a canine tooth).

And finally....

The view of my belly from the top. I haven't seen my feet in weeks. This is only beautiful because it means that Boychild is growing apace. He passed his 28-week checkup yesterday with flying colors, by the way, and had a great little sugar buzz on from the glucose-tolerance-test stuff I had to drink. (50 grams of orange-flavored glucose. You can imagine how it tastes. Yup. Like that. They don't even carbonate the stuff.) Anyway, imagine giving a double-shot mocha latte, extra syrup, to a baby who already likes to kick a lot. It was sort of like being pregnant with a rabbit all morning.
Miss Boo was a perfect lady at the midwife's office, and sat solemnly on my chest while the midwife measured my belly. (She won't let the nurses hold her on the general principle that nurses are the ones who give you shots. Don't tell her I'm a nurse.)
I just heard the dryer kick off, which means that I can put the next load of Miss Boo clothes in. I'm off-- have a great day!
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment