Monday, February 23, 2009

The Armchair Miss Boo

We went to WalMart (aka The Great Satan) on Saturday to buy milk and a few other sundry things we needed, and I mentioned that I thought Miss Boo would like her own chair, seeing as she tries to kick the dog off his bed 97 times per day (and then I have to kick her off the dog's bed, because that's gross). We found a tiny, foam armchair in the toy section, by the bikes, and here is how she responded to it:

In other words, "Why didn't you guys get me a chair that fit me sooner?"
This is her "The flash on that camera is too bright" face.

This is "Mom, quit bugging me, I want to see how The Poky Little Puppy ends this time. Strangely the book seems to be going in reverse."

Right now we're calling it the Pink Princess Chair and it seems to be a winning strategy for getting the dog his bed back. Although he still seems to think Miss Boo has first dibs on his bed, and slinks over to it, eyeing her, as though he's stealing.


I can't think of much else interesting to talk about today; I have a couple of other ranty posts that I am turning over in my mind, but two rants in a row is too many. :) So, enjoy the pictures of Miss Boo, and I will plug along at my (surprise!) laundry.
Happy Monday,
Breanna

No comments: