Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bicuspids Are Evil

Bicuspids make us feverish as they come in, and being feverish makes us sleepy and fussy. This is all we wanted to do yesterday:


Note: this is Daddy we are sleeping on. Given that the Husband has a job, guess how happy we were with Mama most of the day?

Luckily today the teeth seem to be broken through and not so bothersome, and the fever's gone, but we've had two nights now of waking up and wailing because our mouth hurts, and wanting Mama and the old bed. I'm praying that tonight we can FINALLY go back to our new normal Big Girl Bed. It's been so nice having her in the Big Girl Bed and being able to do things at night like talk with my husband without waking up a baby who's snorting a few feet away.


It's snowing here again, having remembered that it's February, so today Miss Boo and I are having a catch-up sort of day (seeing as yesterday we did nothing but teethe). She wants to read books now, so I will go do that.


Cheers,


Breanna

No comments: