Apparently it's genetic. :)
Allow me to explain. When I was little, my siblings and I used to like to play Nativity Scene. If you don't know how to play, what you do is get a stuffed animal, swaddle it, arrange something as a manger, and then nominate people to be Mary, Joseph, and Everybody Else. (Everybody Else has to change costumes a lot.) I was tallest, ergo, I was always Joseph. There is an old home video of me with a beach towel draped over my shoulders in what I apparently felt was a first-century fashion, because when the camera operator asks me how I'm dressed I say, simply, "This. How Jospeh looks."
I think Miss Boo was going more for a I-want-a-feather-boa-and-all-I've-got-is-this-blankie look, but she still clearly felt gorgeous.
She had her 15-month appointment today, and the last of her immunizations until it's time for the kindergarten ones. (YAY!) She's growing as she should, and is developmentally on track. I even drew a surprised favorable comment for choosing soft shoes for her, go figure.
She's doing remarkably well with the shots this time, and seems to have forgotten all about them instead of moping for the rest of the day, the way she usually does. Hooray!
Hope you are all having a lovely Thursday,
Cheers,
Breanna
1 comment:
Hey Breanna, thank you very much for explaining the reference from your side of the family! I hate feeling out of the loop on those.
Post a Comment