Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Huttah!

(Ten points if you get the Strongbad reference.)

Spring cleaning continues apace, so I don't have a very detailed blog post for you today. Suffice to say my bathroom looks and works better than it has in a long, long time... nothing falls out the cabinet onto your head when you go to get a new roll of toilet paper. Yay organization!

On another note, I chipped a plate while putting the dishes away. You know how superglue has that little warning, "bonds skin instantly"? Yeah. They mean that. Ask me how I know.

I got my pantry organized yesterday while Miss Boo was napping, and discovered I have an entire empty shelf (or it became empty, once I grouped things logically). What would you do with a very short empty pantry shelf? That's too narrow to store your cutting boards and too short for boxes of mac n' cheese? It's just sitting there and tantilizing me right now.

Today my ambition is go to the store and buy lightbulbs, rubber gloves, and a number of other oddities that it's become apparent we need. I always feel strange walking into a store with my accumulated list and having an order that's something like: a mango, two packages of underwear, eyeshadow, a soap dispenser, candles, nails, dishwashing gloves, shelf paper, and a bottle of white wine. I'm sure the cashiers have seen odder combinations, but I seem to have a talent for it. They don't seem phased when I come back the next week to buy twenty pounds of rice, matzoh, bacon, and twelve cans of pears, either. Maybe I just look like The Type.

I'd better get busy. :)

Have a great Wednesday,

Cheers,

Breanna

No comments: