Wednesday, March 4, 2009

How I Get Anything Done

You'll notice me lifting my chin in an unsucessful attempt to slim my pregnancy chin. *sigh*...
This carrier is called a podagei. It's a Korean design. After seeing that they cost like $90 on the internet I got a kick out of building my own out of free fabric I had in the closet. I actually don't carry her this way all the time, but last night she was having a fussy I-only-want-to-be-carried-by-Mama night and I needed to do things with both hands.

Don't worry-- it's no more taxing to carry her this way than it is to carry her in my arms. In fact, it's more ergonomic. I just thought I'd share the pics (the pregnancy chin notwithstanding) because I thought I looked like I was double-pregnant and it was funny. (And yes, it's actually very secure, especially with a pregnant belly-- the straps can't slip up.)


I've discovered the best cure for I-only-want-to-be-carried-by-Mama is to be carried around by Mama for a while and to discover that Mama is very, very boring and that walking is more fun.


Miss Boo is bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning (woke at 5am!) and I am wishing I was... but it is possible that since she woke up so early she might take a nap at like 8am, which would mean I get a rare morning shower, so cross your fingers for me. :)


Cheers for now,


Breanna

No comments: