In other words, I'm getting to that stage of pregnancy where none of my clothes fit, my bones come unhinged, and I whine each night about my swollen feet. But other than that, it's the miracle of life and such. I went grocery shopping yesterday and concluded that this will be the last time for a while that I go by myself with Miss Boo. When hauling milk into the house from the car makes you exhausted, it's time to call it quits and sit with your feet up, drinking decaffinated beverages.
Speaking of beverages, how unfair is it that the one time in your life when you really deserve a glass of wine to relax your back and make your outlook more cheery, you can't have one?
So today, Miss Boo (who may or may not be teething; she is certainly grumpy) and I are taking a snow day, since it's snowing. That's right--we did the dishes and we made the beds, and that is all we're doing until it's time to fix dinner. So there. I will get these fat feet of mine to a more reasonable size, even if I have to be a slug all day to do it.
Hope you all can have a nice snow day too,
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment