No, I'm not dead or in labor--which are not the same thing, by the way; and I do have a cute picture of Miss Boo holding a broom and helping me with Spring Cleaning, but she's sleeping on my shoulder right now and I can't get up and get the camera. So you'll just have to wait for the next blog post to see the picture.
In the meantime, I am filling in my time until it's time to go to the airport and pick up the Husband. We got all of our spring cleaning done that I wanted to get done, except for organizing the bookshelves. I couldn't figure out how to do that with Miss Boo helping unless I tied her to my back like a papoose and didn't let her get down ever again. I should mention Miss Boo's favorite thing to do when she is quick enough behind my back is to pull books off the shelf and hide them.
Miss Boo and I (and the Husband, from the sound of him on the phone) still have colds. Miss Boo has a low, low voice today and it's funny and pathetic at the same time.
We are off to Grammy & Baba's house next week, so expect posting to be slow-to-not-at-all. But I will try to get that cute sweeping picture up before we go. :)
With that, I'm off to the airport for my man! Dang, I miss that guy when he's not around.
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment