Saturday, September 25, 2010

Just So You Know...

I think she meant this kind of mighty queen.
So yesterday as we're building a Lego castle, Miss Boo addressed me as "O Mighty Queen."

For a half hour.

This led to sentences like, "can I have the markers, O mighty queen?  Thanks, mighty queen."


I didn't coach her to call me Mighty Queen.  Maybe the Husband did (if so, a masterful stroke on his part), but I rather think she got the idea herself.  Either I'm queenish or it's just what you call someone that you're building a castle with.
It's certainly a boost to the ego of someone shlumping around in a maternity shirt that has been daubed with various substances by Buddy and a pair of scuf slippers.  Makes me feel like I ought to have a tiara on my (unwashed) hair.

The magic faded after a while when we became afraid that she'd shoved an eraser up her nose, but I tried to act regal the rest of the day.

I just thought I'd let you know about my new title, if you need to know how to address my letters...

Cheers,

Breanna
(a.k.a., The Mighty Queen)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's nothing. I'm King Mommy when we build our castles.

Kindra