Friday, September 24, 2010

Doing Much Better

We are ourselves again.

Miss Boo was a little concerned today that Daddy was at work without his pajamas--they were laying there on his bed.  What if he needed them?

Flashes can be bright.

"Mama, Buddy's doing just fine."


I forgot to tell you that when we went shopping for the Potty Party that Miss Boo was commenting on everything in the store.  It went like this:

Miss Boo: What's that, Mama?
Me: Those are paper napkins.
Miss Boo: They're adorable!  And there, Mama, what's that?
Me: That's a bottle of Tyelenol.
Miss Boo: Oh!  It's so adorable!

She didn't seem to actually want any of these Adorable Things but enjoyed saying that most of the store was adorable.  All I can think of is that I must have said something was adorable once, and she latched onto it as the Thing You Say While Shopping.  (Better than her picking up on something I say more often, which is "We don't need it at that price.")

Buddy has a lingering cough today, but no fever, and is his own sunny self again, thank the Lord.  We are staying home from church this week because we're heathens, but mostly because we don't want to spread possible RSV around to a congregation that might have preemies in it.  Other than that, we are back to normal.

Cheers,

Breanna

No comments: