...as Graps would pronounce "schedule". I've drawn up a new one for our days to follow... which sadly means me realizing how much time I spend, here and there throughout the day, on the 'puter. Which I can sort of justify, since I get writing income that way, but not totally; so I have been forcing myself to put the compter into its predetermined slots, so I won't be sucked into the void of MS Word and forget to thaw things for supper.
May I just say, a schedule is exhausting at first, when you have to keep checking what you're supposed to be doing. It'll get better--it always does--but Miss Boo just keeps going during the day and so I have to keep going. And then clutch at her precious naptime to use on the computer.
I have some cute pictures of her that I'll get up later today. At the moment I'm running out of slot!
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment