Behold the handmaid of the Lord
Be it done unto me according to Your Word.
I seek only to do Your Will Lord :
That I avoid all sin and selfishness,
That I love ,
That I fulfill my duties well,
That I be attentive to Your Voice.
Open my heart to Your Will for me today
And I pray the same for my family and friends.
Grant me the Grace of a willing heart and a docile spirit.
Help me to do all for love of You.
Flood my poor heart with Your Love so that I may love all the people in my life today
As You would have me love them.
Amen.
Happy Mother's Day! Go make the mothers in your life glad, and if you happen to be a mother, put your feet up and let your heart overflow with praise.
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment