The plant babies are coming along nicely. This is a planter of kitchen herbs I'll be keeping inside, because three years of experimenting has proven for me that rosemary isn't supposed to grow outside unless you live in California or Italy.
Hail Mary
(We're studying the Magnificat and what Gabriel said to Mary and how we should always obey God--this is Miss Boo's interpretation--Mary has brown hair, so the dove does, too. We talked about the symbolism but I think she was just worried that the dove needed hair most of the time.)
full of grace
(Isn't God's grace amazing? I just realized how blessed I am today to have kids that clamor to "read" their Bibles, and a husband that prays.)
the Lord is with thee.
(Specifically, He has been healing my little 'uns this week from a frighteningly high fever/cough/ear infection. And graciously granting the Husband and I a spiritual renewal after the mess on Sunday, almost to the level of creating a spiritual high. It's not frequent in my life that I get those--spiritual highs, I mean--so I appreciate it.)
(A snot-nosed boy, but feeling better than he has all week.)
(We've been watching too much TV, but again, we're better than we have been all week.)
Sigh. I wish I was a perfect mother and didn't let my children watch more than ten minutes of TV a week, even when they're sick, and got all my housework done on time every day, and kept the drawers organized. But the fact is that if I was that mother, I would also be stark, raving crazy.
Here's to recovery!
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment