So this weekend Grandma came and we made up the guest room bed for her, and Miss Boo wanted to sit on the bed to 1) test it and 2) be safe from the vermicious vaccuum cleaner, which she tolerates but regards with decided suspicion.
By the time I got done vaccuuming, this is what I found:
And why the "pin-pins"? Because she was going to help me with the laundry, and she wanted to be ready.
We had Noah's Ark for a Bible story in school today, so Brother's couch (which folds out) became the ark. Brother is one of the sons/wives presumably. Miss Boo is Noah, because Noah gets to drive. (Note Pony, who has to play all the animals simultaneously.)
"Mama, where's my keys?"
"Where... where is my keys?" (Alas, my dear, the losing-things-in-the-purse situation only gets worse from here on out.)
"HI Mama! I'm driving the ark!"
See this boy? Can you tell he's got a mild sunburn? The little stubborn man kept taking his hat off yesterday while we were planting. I knew I should have gone inside to get the hat that you can basically staple under his chin. See if he ever gets to run around without a hat again this summer. (Not if I have anything to do with it.) When you're bald, you can't afford to go hatless.
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment