For days and days, it rained. This is how we responded:
...mournfully announcing, "Mama it's wainin'! It's wainin' again Mama! It's too windy!"
At least the birds and bunnies frolicking in the pine trees outside made up for things somewhat.
I can' quite imagine being small enough that the back of a couch is a comfy place to lay down, but do it while you can, I guess.
Brother outgrew his other shoes in a scant month. I fear the spectre of Uncle Dunkle's rapid foot growth lurks in our future. Dang tall kids are expensive.
"Mama, I want to clip it, I want to clip it on there Mama, can YOU do it? Can YOU clip it on?"
"Clip it on where?" I say, as I notice...
...Paddy pretending like he wasn't snuggling the stuffed wolf cub like it was his baby. Never fear, he's still a virile, fearsome, protector dog. Who just happens to like snuggling babies.
("Hiya, chick.")
"Clip it on the mouse house, let's build a mouse house Mama!"
(A mouse house is a blankie over a table.)
"Can Buddy come in here with me?"
Et voila, a mouse in the mouse house.
She's pleased, though a bit distracted by the camera.
*squeak, squeak, squeak...*
*SQUEAK!*
(Mice and tigers have a lot in common, I discover--claws included.)
"Hiya, chick!" Or possibly, in a Fonzie tone, "Eyyyyyyyy!"
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment