Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Real Pictures at Last!

Firstly, the foot: This is my Darth Mom foot. (Turn to the dark side.)

This is my Regular Mom foot. (There are starving children in Sri Lanka that would be happy to have that.)

Here's my crutches-- they are easier than the wheelchair for a surprising number of things, including maneouvering in the bathroom.


And finally, a sleeping baby picture to make up for all the foot news. :) He sleeps in his bassinet right next to my recliner and my wheelchair, making it easy to deposit him when he's sleeping/when Miss Boo is about to ride the dog.
I'm fairly pain-free today unless I forget and do something stupid, when my fifth metatarsal reminds me I need to keep the foot at 90 degrees and not put any weight on it. :D The foot doc also said yesterday that I don't need to sleep with the walking boot on, so last night was heavenly in that I could let my leg air out all night. It's amazing what becomes a pleasure.
Well, well, I hope you have a good day, and we will have the best day we can.
Cheers,
Breanna

No comments: