Miss Boo decided to help out.
I write stuff, I read stuff, I manage my kid's diabetes and my kids' education, and I pray a lot.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Fingers in the Dirt
So on Saturday we got real ambitious and decided to upgrade the front yard. I've been wanting a herb garden, and the flower bed could use some snazzing up. Also, the rose bushes that were there were dead as doornails, and the sight of their twiggy corpses was depressing.
Miss Boo decided to help out.
Luckily when she digs, she only moves a teaspoon of dirt at a time, or the hollyhock would have been in trouble.
Here is where Brother spent the gardening time-- he rode sleeping in the sling the whole time. He was less smushed than he looks in this picture, though.
Miss Boo decided to help out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment