Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Quiz!



I'm a Grace.

I stole this quiz from a blog on the sidebar. I am curious how my male readers (reader? no, wait, Dad and Steve both read this... and the Husband occasionally) would come out, since all the personality descriptors are girl's names. :D

Take the Quiz.
(At least I got one of the prettiest ones...)
That's all from freezing fingers today,
Breanna

4 comments:

Steve said...

Well you said you were curious, so I went ahead and took the test. It said I was an Audrey. It was the best fit, but there are like 5 statements for each option you could pick in each question. Found myself not agreeing with all of them and liking some statements from the other options too.
http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/are-you-a-jackie-or-a-marilyn-or-someone-else-mad-menera-female-icon-quiz/?fromCGI=1&var_ABC=2&var_XYZ=1

Steve said...

Oh, I just noticed HTML tags can be used. Here's the link if it works.
http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/are-you-a-jackie-or-a-marilyn-or-someone-else-mad-menera-female-icon-quiz/?fromCGI=1&var_ABC=2&var_XYZ=1

Breanna said...

I know-- how accurate can a 2 question quiz really be? I also found myself going, "all you did for the character descriptions was take the questions and rephrase them." However I'm sure that's how these quizzes are normally done, and might I add my picture-lady has prettier eyebrows than your picture-lady. :D

Steve said...

But, just look into my picture lady's eyes. You can almost hear her saying, within those dark pupils, that you are crazy because your picture lady painted her eyebrows too dark :P