Saturday, December 6, 2008

Comments

Ok, since nobody has been able to leave a comment except Steve and once Kenny, I have fixed it (I think) so that comments are friendlier. Comment away!

Breanna

3 comments:

Steve said...

Yeah, I had to create some sort of google-blog account in order to post comments. Not tricky or time consuming but an annoying obstacle nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

Here's a comment! I usually check out the blog daily, as do Grandma and Grandpa (didn't know they could figure that out) - anyway, we love the baby pics.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Breanna, your thoughts on Christian cliche's goes right along with the sermon series my pastor is doing this Christmas season. The series is titled, Do You Hear What I Hear and he has been pointing out that not everyone hears the same thing when hearing the sounds and story of Christmas. I hear that the birth of Jesus was the dawn of redemption for my sinful soul but someone else might hear the rush and frustration of shopping, spending too much money or eating too much. You are right, getting caught up in the cliches can make them lose the meaning and really talking about Jesus and what he did for me is what will help others to hear what I hear!