Thursday, December 18, 2008

Eating Everything

Seriously, Mama, I can't even eat-- what is with you and that camera?
I mean it, I'm trying to eat here.

Miss Boo DOES eat everything these days. Everything the Husband and I eat, that is, which can get inconvenient when we have something like chili or steaks. (Although she's getting better at steak, if you shred it up into little threads first.) We are going out to dinner on Friday, and I actually caught myself saying for the first time, "maybe we can order a side dish for her". As in, I now have a child old enough to order for in a restaurant, instead of just needing to 1) find a quiet nook for nursing or 2) throw a few Cheerios in my purse. How time flies.

We had a heat wave here today and it got up to 9. You wouldn't think 9 would be that much warmer than 0, or -9, but it is, trust me. The metal strip at the bottom of our door has lost its frozen coating.

Padraig is trying, very hard, to understand why he can't take the ball that Miss Boo is trying to bonk him on the nose with, so I'd better go and help them. I know the blog posts have been short lately, but we are also wrapped up in Christmas prep. We'll be leaving Saturday and be gone until after the holiday, so unless I get inspired ya'll will just have to experience me later. :) I will try to post something cheery and Christmassy (Christmasy?) tomorrow.


Happy Yule,


Breanna

No comments: