So no, the Baby Eye Candy today isn't new, it's from last Christmas when Miss Boo was only a month old, but the camera battery was dead this morning, so I couldn't get a picture of Miss Boo goggling at the lit Christmas tree. It's charging right now, so we should have pictures tomorrow. Anyway, isn't it amazing how much she's changed in a year?
We are elfing today-- that is, we're trying to make the house all Christmasy. All my decorations are in the garage, but when the Husband comes home for lunch I might make him haul them out. I am not going out in the snow to get them with Miss Boo on my hip and Boychild throwing my hips out of whack, so right now I am doing Christmasy laundry (that's laundry while listening to the Barry Manilow Christmas album, for those of you who don't know). It has occurred to me I need more than three Christmas CDs, so I think when I hit Target later for... well, any number of things, based on my survey of decorations... I will grab some of those 2/$5 CDs that have instrumental Christmas songs on them.
We'll post some pictures after we get our elfing done. It's kind of exciting-- this is a bigger house than I was in for any of my previous married Christmases. (My first I was in an extremely tiny house and the decorating consisted of one table.)
More cheer tomorrow,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment