Friday, July 15, 2011

What Have I Been Doing?

Writing, mostly.  And fighting with my e-book-maker software to force it to include a link to the table of contents.  Apologies to those of you who got the version of my book without a link to the table of contents, in the Kindle drop-down menu.  And for those of you who have half a murder-mystery.  I wrote the end today.  It's pretty good, although of course I need to clean it up.  Meanwhile, the Husband finally took a picture of me, even with itchy just-Lasik'd eyes.

I think I actually look better in first person, but that's a pretty tight tank top I have on so at least you know the shape of me, for comparison T-Tapp purposes.

Miss Boo did this all by herself, without prompting.  We're not sure if it's a coincidence or not, but we are saying not.  It really is pretty good, considering the only other word she can write is her name, and even then she tends to move the O around randomly.

Buddy's favorite book these days.  A sign?  I hope?

And they are all asleep, and now I'm going to go to sleep too, to dream of what to write in the morning.  The creative fit is upon me, and it's not always entirely pleasant.

Cheers,

Breanna

No comments: