I'm taking a break from writing, having finished the first draft (yay!) of the book. I'll be emailing new copies around to my faithful reviewers as soon as get the table of contents thingy figured out. In a couple of days I have given myself permission to begin to edit...not till then though, or I don't see mistakes.
I also have pictures, but I am on a bit of a time limit here because I've got a very spitty Littleman in my lap going "TTTHHHHH! Few! THHHHHHH! Few!" He likes sounds, and experimenting with those two new teeth of his. (Oh yes, there are two now.) So, some cuteness:
Miss Boo, today, was being a fast dinosaur. When I asked her which one, she said "Compsognathus". I have this on video, I'm not making it up. I got to be brachiosaurus, "the big arms lizard". I always get the sweetheart roles in these things. Luckily I was a boring herbivore so I just had to sit there while the meat eaters ran around crazily and roared.
We have some butterflies on our kitchen counter, which we raised from caterpillars and which popped out of their cocoons today as we watched. Buddy, true to our theme, grabbed a toy dino and made it growl at the butterflies through the net walls of their cage. They didn't seem too terrified, maybe because they were all stoned on the sugar-water paper towel I put in their cage.
So, in case you are wondering, Miss Boo is an astronaut dinosaur unicorn at the moment. We will keep you updated as the situation develops.
Cheers,
Breanna
I also have pictures, but I am on a bit of a time limit here because I've got a very spitty Littleman in my lap going "TTTHHHHH! Few! THHHHHHH! Few!" He likes sounds, and experimenting with those two new teeth of his. (Oh yes, there are two now.) So, some cuteness:
Miss Boo, today, was being a fast dinosaur. When I asked her which one, she said "Compsognathus". I have this on video, I'm not making it up. I got to be brachiosaurus, "the big arms lizard". I always get the sweetheart roles in these things. Luckily I was a boring herbivore so I just had to sit there while the meat eaters ran around crazily and roared.
We have some butterflies on our kitchen counter, which we raised from caterpillars and which popped out of their cocoons today as we watched. Buddy, true to our theme, grabbed a toy dino and made it growl at the butterflies through the net walls of their cage. They didn't seem too terrified, maybe because they were all stoned on the sugar-water paper towel I put in their cage.
So, in case you are wondering, Miss Boo is an astronaut dinosaur unicorn at the moment. We will keep you updated as the situation develops.
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment