Hello family members who are also being beta readers! I appreciate you reading my book and sitting through the emailing of various copies that I've been doing. I should be getting the *last* story finished this weekend and emailing you a complete first draft. From then on revisions are to parts, not whole stories. (Alas. I ripped out a couple of entire ones. But it's for the best. And now you know how book making really goes.)
So. Anyway. I said I'd pay you in baby pictures.
They weren't really in a posing kinda mood, having been in the car roughly 3 hours today. But they did both want to play with the baby under the coffee table. I don't know why, but he keeps crawling under there and finding crayon papers.
Pretty boys, aren't they? Cough. I mean, handsome. They're very manly. If there was any doubt, Littleman already thinks that farts are the funniest thing in the world, even funnier than his jingle-bell green frog.
Think they're related? (That block wasn't really poking into his head, it was just above it.)
"Helping" Baby. My mantra these days is "don't help Baby, let Baby do it himself, Baby is too little for you to roll him".
He has a whole tooth, by the way! It popped in yesterday and to all appearances he feels a lot better. He keeps feeling it with his fingers and tongue, though, in a concerned way--like he's thinking "I never had a tooth there before. Maybe I should have that looked at. Yeah, I think I'll make an appointment with my gum guy. What was his name...or maybe I want someone board-certified. So hard when this happens while you're new in town..."
I wish I could look this good just by having someone go "hey, smile! I'm taking your picture".
This is our attempt to get all three in the same shot. Tricky.
Very tricky.
We got silly in a hurry.
Very silly.
But at least you can tell we love each other. And the frantic shouts of "Meow! meow! meow!" don't come through on the computer.
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment