That's right. 79 degrees at 7:38AM.
Well, it's hard to take a picture of yourself. But I thought I'd just post one of me in my jeans that I couldn't remotely zip up a week ago. I am really loving T-Tapp.
He puts himself into this position, if you're wondering. Naps for over an hour this way, too. Bizzare.
Sort of practicing the letter "D", except her magnadoodle (or "drawing board") is upside down here because sometimes it has to be a kite.
We're reading these books and have a hard time telling d's from b's, so we're practicing. (And by "we" reading I mean "she" reads them. Pretty good for age 3, huh?)
"CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE MAMA! CHEESE!"
"I'm taking your picture, Mama! CLICK!"
Thinking serious thoughts, not in the mood for photography.
Our lamps, tornado/power outage ready.
"TAKE MY PICTURE!"
Our evolving schoolbook cabinet, which needs cleaning out.
Breanna
1 comment:
You're all looking so awesome! Congrats on those jeans - they're not going to be small enough soon!
Post a Comment