...not really for anyone in the family, though.
We are all fine, answering your first question.
For a cyber-friend, to answer your second. I've been really blessed by a blog called Like Mother, Like Daughter. You can see the link to the left there in the sidebar. A little girl named Bridget is having surgery on June 20, so would my family that reads this please take a moment to pray for her and her family? It doesn't take long, and I know when my family prays, they pray.
Thanks all.
Cheers,
Breanna
We are all fine, answering your first question.
For a cyber-friend, to answer your second. I've been really blessed by a blog called Like Mother, Like Daughter. You can see the link to the left there in the sidebar. A little girl named Bridget is having surgery on June 20, so would my family that reads this please take a moment to pray for her and her family? It doesn't take long, and I know when my family prays, they pray.
Thanks all.
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment