This Father's Day weekend we are mostly thankful.
...thankful that baby elephants have to wear boots on their feet AND their hands, because elephants have four feet, you know.
Some baby elephants who aren't as fast as their sister have to be content with tennis shoes on their hands.
They thought of this by themselves.
Thankful for a baby who's strong enough to roll and get himself into awkward corners, but cheerful enough to smile happily when you free him.
For an exercise program that is really working. And a blog post that told me that I've been doing the wrong thing to minimize my slack jaw skin in photos--I've been lifting my chin, which apparently creates "jowls" because the flash hits the paler skin under your chin. You're supposed to hold your head at an angle and slightly tuck your chin. You know, flirtatiously.
I'm not really trying to twist my arm around to pose, just trying to pull the shirt tight enough you can see my abs. For the sake of authenticity, wanted you to see my continuing-with-t-tapp photos, since I still don't know my measurements.
Thankful for the Husband, my sweet hardworking man who still chooses to find the energy at the end of the day to be a great dad to our three kids. I'm so blessed to have him.
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment