Give me a break. I just this week figured out how to schedule my laundry so we didn't have half-done piles of clothes spilling over the counter in the laundry room. Someday I will also figure out how to keep my various and sundry electronic devices charged.
The kids have been loving our wading pool, and I have been...shocked that we're in a land where I have to let the hose run for a while to make sure the water isn't scalding when it comes out.
The Husband had to take his car to get the A/C fixed this morning because it's dangerous to drive around without it here.
We're just having a slow weekend here, and I'm trying to get some fiction writing done.
Cheers,
Breanna
The kids have been loving our wading pool, and I have been...shocked that we're in a land where I have to let the hose run for a while to make sure the water isn't scalding when it comes out.
The Husband had to take his car to get the A/C fixed this morning because it's dangerous to drive around without it here.
We're just having a slow weekend here, and I'm trying to get some fiction writing done.
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment