As promised! A picture of my ginger beer culture! Exciting, no? I fed it two teaspoons of ground ginger and two teaspoons of sugar today. Felt very silly.
We decided lacing cards would be fun, but it is snowing very hard today in that snippy way that only Montana in April can snow. So I wasn't going to go to JoAnn's and buy any, and frankly after checking prices online was appalled. So--if you happen to want to make lacing cards, and you have a lot of old coffee-can lids laying around, and you have a hole punch...
You just make your own cheap lacing cards!
She's pretty good at it already.
(...but she's not sleepy...)
I made rice pudding for desert tonight, with peaches. That's cinammon that floated to the top, not burned custard. And I took a bite to...ahem, test the seasonings.
He pretty much just wants to eat the yarn, but he makes his cute face at me and I just end up getting out more yarn when he's soaked the yarn that's there.
(Random picture from a couple weeks ago: don't you think he looks like Graps in this picture?)
(Second random picture from a couple weeks ago. A heartbreaker, isn't she? Daddy is already oiling the shotgun.)
Ahh. There. Picture craving satisfied? :D
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment