Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Birthday Pics

Well, this isn't from the birthday.  This is from a few days earlier, when we got some blocks at the secondhand store.  We're working on the whole "you have to pick up the blocks you get out" thing.

"Mama, I'm buildin' a tower."

Who else would you ask to assess your child-sized garden tool, if not a farmer in bib overalls?

"Sigh.  Birthdays make me feel so old... well, so I've only had one... but it seems like just yesterday I was nine months old... at this rate I'll be two before I know it..."

A giant coloring book.  Grammy and Baba know a thing or two about big sisters and their needs for presents on siblings' birthdays.

(It was a really warm day.  That's why the bare tootsies.)

A HAMMER!  (And see how he stole his sister's princess cup?  Didn't even have to try very hard, either.)

It's been bizzarely warm here.  I don't believe in human-caused global warming, but if this is global warming I'm all for it.  Today I believe we'll get out and see if we can't get the last little measly bit of the garden turned over, and the crop cover out.  At this rate we'll be planting in late April instead of early May... but I still don't quite believe it.  I've lived here too long.  I keep expecting to wake up to find it snowed in the night.

Cheers,

Breanna

No comments: