Did you know Easter lasts for six weeks in the church calendar?
Our Seder table was very pretty. Somehow, between frying latkes and bouncing babies, I didn't remember to take any pictures during the dinner. But rest assured, it was great.
Unsure about having to sit in his high chair, Brother is equally unsure about being photographed while in confinement.
Not so this mysterious person, who kept showing up whenever Miss Boo disappeared. Who are you,masked stranger? Who?
Plastic eggs rock...
...but not as hard as using them to walk around with...
...or stealing them from your sister, with a clever "I don't even have to look at my theivery" motion.
Miss Boo takes matching up the eggs seriously.
Brother, not so much. They are fun to smack and chew on.
Easter Sunday, and Brother apparently thinks that the church service would benefit from a DJ. He's practicing while riding on Daddy's shoulders in this shot.
What? I should put down my sippy for my closeup?
You got it, babe!
And yes, I am aware of the contradiction inherent in having a Seder supper one day and a ham dinner the next. We're Messianic and not kosher anyway, ok?
I'll write something later about Easter Week (this week), but for now just enjoy the cute babies.
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment