Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Over the Pass and Thru The Woods

...to Grammy's house we go! Not every five minutes, like Miss Boo seems to think, but this afternoon. Meanwhile we are not packed, and am I packing? Why, no, because that would make too much sense, and anyway Miss Boo and Brother think packing is a waste of time when I could be changing diapers and waving sets of toy keys and singing "Five Little Monkeys" for the 937th time. We have been: ...reading a book that is 60% good and 40% "say what? this is why we left the British empire". (The author was English. I felt kind of bad trashing some of her advice after I found out she was dead and all, but I mean, bad advice is bad advice. Like, for instance: "breastfeeding and formula feeding are about the same".)
...being subversive. We're Steelers fans in this household, but some of us--say, the ones who choose which blankies we use each day-- are subversive. And the subversion is helped along by Baba.

...wearing "wooy socks" (woolly socks) which Mama knitted while in a wheelchair a while ago. They just now fit. She is also playing with Gull, ("girl", I think) a metal dolly with several sets of magnetic clothes, including six or seven sets of shoes. I suppose it's good trainig for Barbie shoes.
Cheers,
Breanna


No comments: