Remember when...

...the garden looked like this?

Miss Boo has been eating tomatoes, because--

--now the garden looks like
THIS.

Brother has been cutting a tooth. (Or two. Bottom incisors.) I think the drooling must help.

Opa was here today, to play with Miss Boo, who asked him to "draw cowboy!" over and over again. We are all about cowboys lately.

An apple pie from our apples, because you can't can up ALL of them.

Miss Boo eventually got tired of the cowboys.

Which was good, because I had turnips, tomatoes, carrots, and green beans to put up. (Freeze. I'm not canning green beans--I'm not crazy.)

Here are the apples becoming apple pie filling, for canning.

Here are the apples shining in their jar.

Here am I, ladling, from behind, because the Husband knew I'd have thrown a ladle of hot apple pie filling at him if I'd seen that he was taking my picture.

And here's another Brother pic, just to keep you interested.

What color do you think his eyes are going to be?
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment