Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's A Baby Extravaganza!

To make up for the dearth of baby pictures lately (and because I just like saying "dearth"), here are a WHOLE BUNCH of pictures of babies. I shall get my revenge soon by writing something terribly philosophical. In the meantime: Brother is practicing his superman pose. Yes, he likes his fingers that way. No, I can't understand why.
Boy toes.
Recognizing his name...


Me: Please don't climb on the chair.
Miss Boo: Ah climin mama.
Me: I said please don't climb on the chair. You can climb on the couch.
Miss Boo: Ah climin!
Me: If you keep climbing the chair I'm going to spank you.
Miss Boo: Mama help you climin?

Distraction from the Climin.

Drooly brother...


Miss Boo: HIIIIII BABY! Baby likes you! Yes he does! Baby likes you! HIIIIIII BABY!



Brother: Is she finally gone?

Girl toes.


The Lord graciously gave me the ability to get through today without killing anyone or breaking anything important, so I chalk today up as a win. (He told me He would today through the story of Hannah and Samuel. If Hannah can sing an extranumerary psalm after having to leave her only baby boychild there at the temple with fat old Eli the Incompetent Father, I decided I could trust Him to take care of me on a day when the worst thing that happened was a little carpet-potty action.) With any luck, we'll all go to bed on time and sanely.
Cheers,
Breanna

No comments: