Monday, September 21, 2009

ACKIJABIBIBO!

....was the sound I made when the Husband told me that the cement gods have decreed he shall not only 1) go away for two weeks in October to turn on a new cement plant (apparently that is more complicated than simply flipping a switch to "on"), he shall also 2) go away for two days next week to help with...something I don't understand.

I'm trying to have a good attitude about it.

But I'm eating too many chocolate chip cookies in the attempt.

Will you all pray for me? I'll put pictures of babies up in another post, I promise.

Thanks,

Breanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember that sound... the one where you seem to collect all your spit in your cheeks? If you're in need of a good laugh Youtube "flight of the conchords, friends." Does it for me every time.

- Kindra