Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday Morning

I don't know if she's picked this up from her parents or not, but the baby gets up about as slowly as a teenager on Saturday mornings.
Leave me alone, Mom. I haven't even had my "Mil" yet.

In depressing news, I saw Rick Springfield on TV this morning peforming a concert. No, he wasn't playing "Jesse's Girl"; he was playing a song from his children's album entitled "Don't Keep the Sandman Waiting" which included a line:

There's a boy in France
Putting on his pants
He thinks the sandman's late

and proceeded to explain that the sandman had to catch the moon before it crossed the equator. RICK SPRINGFIELD. In clothes not much different than he wore in the 80s. I thought:

1) Of the Metallica song "Enter Sandman". Made the whole thing really creepy.
2) This had to be a spoof, like "A Mighty Wind" or "This is Spinal Tap". It wasn't.
3) Oh the humanity.

Have a nice Saturday, everybody!

Cheers,

Breanna

P.S.
Contractions on and off, but nothing exciting. I'll keep ya'll posted.

No comments: