Wednesday, April 22, 2009

32 Hours, 9 Nurses, 1 Midwife, and An Anestesiologist Later...

...Guess who finally showed up?
The pictures are in reverse order, because I'm too tired to go back and put them in the right order. :) Here is Miss Boo with Baba and Brother, after we got back from the hospital.

Brother and the Husband, aka Daddy, discovering they have the same ears.

Feeling a bit tired after his long, long, long day..

Mom, I've seen the outside and I don't like it. When do I get to go back?

Incidentally, yes, I said 32 hours in the title and I meant it. We also really did have 9 different nurses; other people on the unit kept having emergencies, c-sections, deliveries, etc. It was sort of like waiting at a resaurant as people who arrived after you get seated first.


But I will write a separate post with more pictures and the whole birth story later; Brother is peeping softly from his bassinet, and Miss Boo is insisting I feed him or she is taking matters into her own hands.


Cheers until later,


Breanna

No comments: