
....Not in any of the ways you might be thinking; he's not crazy or mentally slow or operated-upon or a frighteningly unnatural color. Nor do I know that he dances particularly well for an unborn kid; and I dearly hope his voice will be a bass when the time comes.
No, I mean my son is like Michael Jackson in the sense that he keeps threatening to make an appearance on the world stage and then changing his mind. :) Yesterday we had another bout of contractions, this time with the lovely addition of back labor. I asked the Lord to please give me a big huge sign, like my water breaking in the middle of Costco or something, so I know for sure when things happen.
The frozen aisle at Costco remains unscathed, and I am still pregnant this morning, so everyone can take a deep breath and decide the due date might be right after all. :)
We're just going about our normal lives; I refuse to go in for false alarms this time when I ought to know better. :D We'll keep ya'll posted,
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment