I'm not actually that worried about the flu, since there's not a heck of a lot one can do about it anyway, beyond the obvious like washing your hands and avoiding Walmart. (Can you imagine the disease vector?) But you might not want to kiss a pig anytime soon.We are all doing great here, where there are no confirmed cases by the by, and we're under a bunch of snow at the moment so there is probably not the public congregating going on that there would be otherwise. We're not congregating, of course, because of Brother and the fact that two in carseats makes for interesting travel.
I am feeling much better this postpartum than I was with Miss Boo by this point, which is the grace of God, since I need to be better this time. Brother is sleeping great, which is awesome since Miss Boo is sleeping terribly (teeth). Because she's sleeping terribly, she's been a bit of a pill during the day lately. Oh well.
The Husband was able to take some days off this week, so I've got help around the house, and we have several dinners still frozen, so all in all we've got a pretty good week/weekend ahead of us.
Oh, and did I mention I can have real coffee again, since it doesn't seem to bother Brother the way it bothered Miss Boo when she was still nursing? Yeah. It's been great.
I don't have any recent pictures because I can't find the camera charger, but I promise to remedy that and post some for you soon. In the meantime, enjoy the piglet and the random model guy.
Hope you all are having a great week too,
Cheers,
Breanna
1 comment:
Ironically, the swine flu isn't technically a swine flu, because it hasn't been found in pigs. It's only been passed human to human. Where it came from is unknown, but it has genetic material from a strand of avian flu, human flu, and 2 separate strands of swine flu (where it probably got the name). Few people want to call it A/H1N1 virus though :) http://www.oie.int/eng/press/en_090430.htm
Post a Comment