Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Early In the Morning

The thing is, although theoretically I could be all kinds of productive because I woke up at 2:30 and have been up since, my brain is in fact too oatmealy to actually do something like write a brilliant novel chapter or a great blog post.  So, instead, after the children who were keeping me up precisely timed their falling-back-to-sleep to coincide with me finishing my coffee (and thus, sealing it that I won't be able to go back to sleep), I trolled Youtube.

But I found this:




This gal, Tiffany, is actually very helpful if you can look past the constant stream of product information (which she doesn't really shill for, I think she is probably just tired of getting questions in the comments about what shade of eyeshadow she's using) and glean general principles.  She has some on hair-curling and makeup with glasses that are great too.

(Sorry, guys.  But I have to indulge my femme side once every three months or so.)

So although I might fall asleep while standing in line at the bank today, at least I should look fabulous doing it.

Cheers,

Breanna

No comments: