Men reading this blog, continue laboring under the delusion that we girls look this way naturally and go read some sports. (And don't forget to set up your fantasy team, because there's a game tonight.)
Ladies, get in here close while I share a tip that you must tuck into your mind, because not everyone can find a replica of my grandmother's Big Face Mirror.
So when I got pregnant with Buddy I notice that I suddenly had one enthusiastic whisker on the underside of my chin. I had never had this problem before and so I didn't see it until it was like an inch long. Horrified, I asked the Husband why he hadn't told me about it--and he shrugged. "I didn't notice. If I didn't notice, I'm sure nobody else did."
I was sure anybody shorter than me did, but whatever. Since then I've been vigilant about my chin whisker. (In fact, its sudden luxuriousness was how I knew Littleman was going to be a boy before the sonogram confirmed it. Dang testosterone.)
My whisker is (thankfully) now clear instead of a vibrant black, which is good in some ways but bad because I can feel it with my finger but I have a hard time seeing it in the mirror. Then Heloise came to the rescue--something that is strangely often the case.
The tip?
Touch the whisker with a mascara brush. Voila, you can see it and grab that thing with the tweezers.
I told you all it would be TMI. But in good conscience, with everyone's Christmas card pictures coming up, I have to share.
Cheers,
Breanna
Ladies, get in here close while I share a tip that you must tuck into your mind, because not everyone can find a replica of my grandmother's Big Face Mirror.
So when I got pregnant with Buddy I notice that I suddenly had one enthusiastic whisker on the underside of my chin. I had never had this problem before and so I didn't see it until it was like an inch long. Horrified, I asked the Husband why he hadn't told me about it--and he shrugged. "I didn't notice. If I didn't notice, I'm sure nobody else did."
I was sure anybody shorter than me did, but whatever. Since then I've been vigilant about my chin whisker. (In fact, its sudden luxuriousness was how I knew Littleman was going to be a boy before the sonogram confirmed it. Dang testosterone.)
My whisker is (thankfully) now clear instead of a vibrant black, which is good in some ways but bad because I can feel it with my finger but I have a hard time seeing it in the mirror. Then Heloise came to the rescue--something that is strangely often the case.
The tip?
Touch the whisker with a mascara brush. Voila, you can see it and grab that thing with the tweezers.
I told you all it would be TMI. But in good conscience, with everyone's Christmas card pictures coming up, I have to share.
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment