As you may have guessed, I've never seen autumn in Texas before. It's been fun.
Miss Boo loves the yellow and red leaves.
We have a really hard time not bringing them all into the house to keep. This pile was for the benefit of Littleman. Mama cruelly swept them outside moments later.
I put pants on the baby, too, by the way, and socks, I didn't make him go out in the crisp air bare-legged. As for Miss Boo, the hat was a requirement. "I need something to protect my head!"
He always has to wear a hat.
Sigh. Poor little purple legs.
I promise it only took seconds to snap these pictures and then I bundled him up.
The leaf-play was just so cute.
See? All warm. This was after we came inside. His blankie was in the wash so I tucked my bathrobe around him. It smells like me (oddly enough) and he seems to sleep well under it.
This is a body brush, or a submachine gun, depending on how you look at it.
Surrender, dog!
It begins early.
It's a matching game--educational--and I set a timer so as not to let it get out of hand--but--I can't help remembering that I was at *least* nine before *I* played on a computer.
Luckily she is also still interested in being a superhero with an apron-cape. (Frilly hostess aprons are excellent lady superhero capes.)
This one recently came in a package from Grandma, and we love it to death.
See?
This little wolf we bought in Yellowstone Park when Littleman was still riding around nestled between Mama's liver and tailbone.
He was smiling so cute at the wolf until I started taking pictures, then he started waving it around frantically.
Makes for better theater, I guess. (I went and changed his pants just after this picture. And that's where he squirted a sippy cup on himself, not evidence of a massive cloth diaper failure.)
Meanwhile, Buddy is very tired and trying not to be.
It didn't work very well.
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment